Sunday, November 27, 2011

Zalman ZM-NB47J Fanless Northbridge Heatsink


Customer Rating :
Rating: 4.2

List Price : $19.99 Price : $5.99
Zalman ZM-NB47J Fanless Northbridge Heatsink

Product Description

ZAL AC NB47J Northbridge CHIPSET COOLING KIT


  • 1.ZM-NB47J DON'T REQUIRE A FAN AND DON'T NEED TO BE POWERED AND DON'T CREATE NOISE OR VIBRATION
  • 2.NORTHBRIDGE CHIPSET CAN BE COOLED DOWN WITHOUT GENERATION OF NOISE
  • 3. ZM-NB47J cannot be used on motherboards that lack mounting holes around the Northbridge chipset.
  • 4. If the provided push pins don't match the holes on the motherboard, use the push pins supplied with motherboard.


Zalman ZM-NB47J Fanless Northbridge Heatsink Reviews


Zalman ZM-NB47J Fanless Northbridge Heatsink Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
8 Reviews
5 star:
 (3)
4 star:
 (4)
3 star:
 (1)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Best solution ever, June 16, 2009
This review is from: Zalman ZM-NB47J Fanless Northbridge Heatsink (Personal Computers)
My north bridge fan (that small one on your motherboard) was making noise. Probably because my motherboard is 4 years old the fan started to make super annoying buzzing sounds (They are not healthy for you!). I tried to cleaning it from dust and that didn't help either. After that I got pissed and I decided I'm going to do something about it. Either buy new fan OR I found this Zalman Fanless Cooler!

This thing is just perfect.
- No noise what so ever.
- Easy installation (at least for me :P)
- Keeps it cool (I can't enter my bios but that's not because of it) I can't tell you the temperature I get.

I had it for a week now and there was no problems.And my computer doesn't even have that good air circulation.
I am also an extreme gamer so I play games on max settings all the time and everything is working well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
If you still wonder how to install... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Works Perfect!, September 23, 2010
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Zalman ZM-NB47J Fanless Northbridge Heatsink (Personal Computers)
Just built an HTPC and needed silence. The stock heatsink fan on my Asus MB was very noisy. Installed this in 10 minutes and silence has been achieved. Just remember you have to have the board out to remove the old clips from behind. The other thing to keep in mind is this sits pretty tall and will get in the way of your video card if the card is long and lined up with the PCI/Express slot. I installed a Sapphire Radeon 5570 and it was close!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
4.0 out of 5 stars Nice cooler but check clearance, March 7, 2010
By 
D. Adams (Lexington, NC) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
This review is from: Zalman ZM-NB47J Fanless Northbridge Heatsink (Personal Computers)
This was given to me from a fellow tech who couldn't use it on their machine. I'd been considering purchasing some replacement for the chipset cooler on my old board so I figured this would be a perfect candidate for that.

Dumping the parts onto the floor makes installing the cooler look rather confusing. It has brackets that are attached with screws and nuts, then the usual push-pins to install it. However, after skimming over the instructions a bit, the installation is quite simple.

The only real downside to this cooler is it's size. Where it's placed on my Asus A8N board, I'm pretty much limited to my 7600GT (or cards that length). Anything longer in that top PCI-Express slot would bump the cooler.

As for efficiency, I've not done any extensive tests, but it seems to do just fine. I played some videos on Youtube and temps stayed around 30*C which is fine for the chipset. It might spike more with extended use, but I wouldn't worry too... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 8 customer reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment